Sunday, October 28, 2007

October

This past month I've been doing a lot of school. I've also gone a lot of places to see the fall scenery. I've done a lot of stuff with the youth group like a picnic, fasting ,and playing football all the time. And my grandparents came to visit. Went shopping and got some sweet deals on some sweet shirts. We also went to the Christian movie fest and saw some cool movies. So far I've had a good time except for school and dan (i don't like him).
This month...

We went to Ohio to Amish country.


I slammed my knee on the pavement tossing a football.

My Grandparents came for a visit.Here are a few pictures of fall scenery...
This is Mingo Park


This is Cucumber Falls at Ohiopyle.

This is from the scenic overlook above Ohiopyle.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Hey you finally posted something. I like hearing about my family and what they are doing.

Anonymous said...

Arron, the bruised knee is just plain WEIRD! But whatever floats your boat dude! LOL Very nice

Aunt Jacque