Sunday, June 15, 2008

car show

Today there was an antique car show for Fathers Day right here in Bentleyville & here are some pictures:

Isn't the paint job on this one cool!

or how about this one?

Chevy Impala SS

1924 Bucket-T
1954 Chevy?
Moose checking out the Chevy 3100 truck

Moose & I in front of a Chrystler Imperial


Ford Super Deluxe
Our Mayor Tom Brown's Bucket-T.
He hosted the car show.

This is a 1960 Chevy Impala
1930 Ford Coupe




This is the airbrushed picture on the back.



It was a pretty neat Father's Day outing.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

It was a beautiful day for Father's Day & for their car show. They are beautiful looking cars & trucks!

kreggy#5 said...

poop poop poop

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day and lots of fun. Cool cars!

Nicky said...

I like those cars. I wish I had one. See you soon.