Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thursday was the last nice day of our time at the beach, but it started out cold! We started out the day with pancakes.















Then we joined our cousin hunting for shells at the bottom of the island while my Dad did some more fishing. The picture of Aaron & I is the one Robyn took of us. Mom couldn't hike
that far.

























This is what we got.







Then we all went fishing again that afternoon. This is my catch.










Then later Moose & I helped Dan dig a deep hole on the beach.

















Then later that night we all went over to celebrate my cousin, Joshie's birthday.




















Friday was our last day at the beach. It was soooo dark & stormy. But our hole managed to survive.









We cleaned & packed up so that we could leave first thing Saturday morning. This is how we left the beach. Now on to Dave & Carissa's place in Lynchburg, VA.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

Wow I heard about that hole u all dug. I also heard that u want to put my bro's in it.

Debbie said...

Actually, I think they did

Anonymous said...

That would be something they would do! Probably put both of them in it!