Sunday, November 9, 2008

Vacation

Well, we got up early and headed off to North Carolina. We also stopped at a hotel on the way down to beach. The next morning, we drove the rest of the down. It was raining off & on the whole way, when we got there we managed to get unpacked. Later Dave and Carissa came. It also stopped raining long enough for us to get a walk on the beach. But most of the day we just chilled.
The next day, we went out on the beach.




Even Parker couldn't wait to get out onto the beach.


























In the afternoon, we went next door to our cousin beach house because Cousin Eugene & Betty were coming for a visit. They live down there. We all had lunch together.




















After our visit we went back down on the beach with our cousins. It felt good to be out on the water again!


Monday & Tuesday we basically did the beach & fished.













When I went fishing, I caught 5 fish.
















Dave caught a nice flounder.











Later that afternoon, we went to a museum on the island. It was cool learning about the history of the island & its part in WWII.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Nice pics. It looks like u had fun. I wish I could have been ther with u.

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures Aaron! I wish I could have gone, I haven't been to the beach in over 3 yrs!